⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Level 3366 candy crush

Options
Tommy-5
Tommy-5 Posts: 9 Level 2

Help! Te weinig moves,, heb er maar 17 . Kan level niet voltooien !

Answers

• JustPlaying
    JustPlaying Posts: 4,196 Level 5
    Options

Hi Els,

Please follow this link for language options:

https://care.king.com/en/alphabetty-saga/unsupported-language

Sorry for the inconvenience

• sooshunt
    sooshunt Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options

Translation,another level that sucks.

• sherry66
    sherry66 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    Stuck on level 3366 ! 
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,050 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @Tommy-5 and sherry66 and welcome to the community.  @Tommy-5 - please make sure all future posts are in English as my fellow superstar @JustPlaying has mentioned above.  Level 3366 is a collect the ingredients level and the challenge of course is that the ingredients you have to collect are the very ones that can prevent you from completing the level (bombs and licorice).  The only good thing is that there are  31 moves (34 if you have build a bot or space Dash on at least the third level so you get three extra moves).  I am not one of those purists who like to play with no boosters - so my advice is if possible, play with two CBs and combine them together.  That will get you 26 of the 40 licorice and 7 of the 25 bombs right away.  I also find the checkmark booster can come in handy on an ingredient level.  Sometimes even if it only gives you two or three of the required ingredients, it can make the difference in finishing the level.  I think the next most helpful combination would be a color bomb and a wrap because that can help you collect the bombs inside the licorice as well as the licorice.  This is not considered a 'hard' level (even though sometimes I have had to use more boosters and an extra spin on 'easy/regular' levels than on some of the hard ones).  You need to try and keep the licorice under control so you can make combos and sometimes it is a matter of getting that 'lucky' board.

Good Luck!  Don't give up - I'm sure you will pass the level even if it might take a few tries.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?