Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I did not receive the Jackpot award only a coconut wheel
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Russ,
I am gathering a list of messages posted here regarding the Jackpot and rewards. I will add this message to the list.
Hi Russ, sorry for the delay in responding. Did you take a print screen of this? You can try to write them here to see if they can help you but I can't guarantee without proof if they will. Here is the link: https://care.king.com/contact