Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
The machines that keep giving me chocolate or frozen pieces or cages .... how do you make them go away? I can't figure it out.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
You have to explode candies next to them or on them with specialty candies. I think you need to do it about 5 times. When it's shaking it's vulnerable and about to spit. If you explode something next to it, it won't spit for that move .Keep breaking candies next to it till it's destroyed. I found YouTube videos on how to do it.