Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Has anyone found it possible to complete 3477? I have used many boosters buy never get enough yellow and red on the board to clear it. Seems the professionals are stumped because there is no help on line.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I have the same problem. Candy Crush please fix this level
How could King QC team pass lev 3577 for release? I can’t believe any of them completed it in the 18 moves allowed.
Even with the 3 move boost (bringing up to 21 moves) and as many other boosters as you want, this level is not passable the way it is set up.
They way it is set up, this level is pretty much immune to all the booster combinations at the beginning, and tiny number of available candy’s which can be moved removes any skill factor.
I would suggest that this level have at least 30 moves to give a small hope of success. Probably 36 moves is more reasonable.
I’ll be stuck here until King makes this change.
I'm stuck on 3473. Any help for this level?
I have not seen that level 3477. My level was 3440
Hello,
How to succeed this level because it does not fall enough red and yellow candies.
a solution ?