Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I was playing candy crush and now my piggy is gone. I went from mobile to PC and no piggy in mobile but 2 in PC.
help.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Beth, thanks for posting on King care. I am sorry you have had to wait for a response.
I am going to find out as I didn't realise it could show on pc. Are you playing on the app or through a browser?