⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Candy Crush Saga Level 3480

Options
Peter_Tornaros
Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,992 Level 5

This is level is impossible. In 2 days I haven't even got close. You have to contend with chocolate multiplying every move + get 36 licorice in 28 moves. to top it off, as the licorice is "behind bars" you can only get it with striped, wrapped, speckled combos !!

The closest I have got (starting with all the boosters available) is 16 licorice left. At least I won't spend any money as you can't get close enough to use extra moves.

This level needs an urgent fix. No use playing until it is made possible. The game starts with only 18 licorice in the "cage" and even when you eliminate a licorice, it is a lot of the time replaced with a candy. I have once emptied both "cages" and more licorice did not immediately replace them. It took 3 moves before more licorice dropped ??

Do Moderators test these ridiculous levels before they are released ????????????

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,687 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi Peter, sorry for the delay in responding. Have you cleared this level yet?  The higher levels do require using boosters so are you trying to collect free boosters during your game time?

• Peter_Tornaros
    edited June 2018
    Options

Hi Peter, sorry for the delay in responding. Have you cleared this level yet?  The higher levels do require using boosters so are you trying to collect free boosters during your game time?

Have cleared this level and am now at Level 3515, however I am getting very tired of the game as I think as with all challenges they must be solvable without assistance. The use of boosters is assistance and also a further ploy to extract money from players. Yes, I play the sugar trail and collect the daily free boosters. I also can't see the point in having a jackpot on the wheel when in 5+ years I have been playing I have not once got it ???
  • Wendy_Cameron
    Wendy_Cameron Posts: 21 Level 2
    Options

Shouldn't need boosters  fix please.

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,687 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi Wendy, yes I agree that you shouldn't have to use boosters to clear the levels but King has made it almost impossible to clear without boosters.

• Peter_Tornaros
    Options

Hi Wendy, yes I agree that you shouldn't have to use boosters to clear the levels but King has made it almost impossible to clear without boosters.

Wait until you get to the latest Episode, Levels 3605 to 3620. Totally boring and every level requires the use of boosters !!!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?