Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I just won a chest with 5 boosters but they don't show when I get to the next level. This repeatedly happens.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Terry, sorry for the delay in responding but thank you for writing us here at King Care. Are you still having this issue? Do you still need help? I am wondering if you are getting the boosters but aren't aware of it. Where are you looking for them? It might be showing up as an addition before you play the next level or it might have automatically been added to the game once you open it.