Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Not accruing color bombs on Space Race. Played several levels and still stuck at 50. Please help/fix.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
And so this challenge has come around again and is not fixed. Stuck at 50. What should I do? Anything?
I want to know what i need to do and why i cant get pass 100 points
I read that they are aware and are trying to fix the problem. I'm having the same issue and so are a lot of people. Not fun!