Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I purchased my full piggy bank yesterday three times for a total of 180 gold bars. I purchased one 6 hour unlimited play for 69 bars. Today, I am only showing 1 gold bar left total. Where are the rest of my gold bars?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Jamie,
I am sorry that you have experienced an issue with your purchase. Please follow the instructions in this link to resolve :
https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/did-something-go-wrong-with-your-purchase-1
Sorry for the inconvenience