⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Level 3395

Options
Maureen-3
Maureen-3 Posts: 162 Level 3
Please explain to me why in youtube you have 40 turns o lifes and in the game only 14??? Its impossible to finish with only 14 plays,, just want to know WHY,,,,,,?????

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,374 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Hi Maureen, 

The youtube videos are mostly done by bloggers, but because King often change levels after they are released...sometimes weeks or months later, they can often differ to the videos. If you subscribe to any video channels, its often good to send them a message to let them know its changed so they can update their videos. 

Feedback as to the difficulty of levels is always taken and listened to and levels are often changed following feedback. So I will pass this on for you to the King care team :)

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Options

Hi Maureen,

As Chicken Slayer says, our Game Studios are constantly working on improving our games by introducing new features, gameplay or concepts.

They closely monitor a game's difficulty and listen to player feedback about certain levels or features, and at times may decide to tweak certain aspects to enhance the player experience.

This can sometimes mean that videos available online do not reflect the current in-game content. 

This said, I assure you that this level - and all other levels - can be completed without the use of any special items or boosters. 

We have many avid fans that have managed to complete all our current levels and you should be able to do it too.

Good luck ;)

- Mia

• Miriam_
    Miriam_ Posts: 61 Level 2
    Options

Come on, this level isn't made more challenging, it's made impossible. And no this levle can't be done without boosters. And if so, show us you can!!!!!!!!!!

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    edited June 2018
    Options

There you go, Miriam ;) 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AC9jspug-w4

I hope this helps you - Good luck!

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,374 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?