Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Just checked my credit card and my bank and I've been charged $2.99 on both on June 4 and June 11th for purchases on Candy Crush. I made two purchases for $2.99. I believe this has happened before too.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Silvia,
Please follow this link for language options:
https://care.king.com/en/alphabetty-saga/unsupported-language
Sorry for the inconvenience
Quero abaixar o jogo candy crush friends saga
Hi cjacobsen46,
I am sorry that you have experienced an issue with your purchase. Please follow the instructions in this link to resolve :
https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/did-something-go-wrong-with-your-purchase-1