Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I've changed device and I've lost all my boost. It is the second time that it happen, can you give me back some of them? (I'll take years for have again so much boost....) I've already sent you the form in-app two times, but I had no answer.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Lilith, sorry for the delay in responding but thank you for writing us here on King Care. When you play on a mobile device the rewards are saved to that device so that you can play the game offline. However, because of this, if there is a crash or an update that deletes it or you uninstall the game you lose all boosters. The only thing that remains are the gold bars. You can write them here: https://care.king.com/en/contact but I can't guarantee that they will return them to me. But maybe, someone will be nice enough to offer you some for free.