Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Help!!!Level 3128 pls bring my Levels back ... why ?? Help pls Candy crush pls i am now level 3128.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello Amy,
I can feel the frustration in your post and I'm really sorry about that Would you be able to let me know a bit more what the issue is? Is it that you lost part of your progression? What level were you at?
Always make sure to keep your browser/App/phone up-to-date to get a better experience and avoid that kind of issue.
I'll be looking forward to your reply, until then, have a Fun-tastic day!
- Mia