Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am nearly on 3 billion points. I have completed challenge and have 6 goes remaining. The game can’t clear itself. I have vids and photos to show . Need some help please
My score is 298666667 and climbing
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Karen, sorry for the delay in responding but thank you for writing us here at King Care. Are you still having trouble? Do you still need help?