Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I want my progress compleltly deleted as if I was a new player. *No, I will not just go back to level one and work my way up. I want to start completely again, but everything I have read says i need King to delete my progress. Is this true?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Olivia, thanks for posting.
What usually happens is King won't restart your game. But you can log in with a different Facebook account. Or make a new Kingdom account and sync the game to that. Then it will save the new log in details starting you again at the beginning