Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Everytime I win free hours of freeplay it doesnt kick in, it shows I have it but it never works for me more then what I have lives. I also win stuff and it never shows up as well something is broken
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Debra, sorry for the delay in responding but thank you for writing us here at King Care. Are you still having this issue? Do you still need help? There is an issue with the infinity free hours of lives. The glitch has been reported to the studio and we are anxiously waiting a resolution.