Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
i already did it and I have lost all my boosters I change my id for purchase and reinstall game ,why you use my old Id for update candy crush saga use my new id for update
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Sorry Elsa I can't understand what are you asking ?Problem is still there can't play above levels
Hi Sarah Ch, hey girl I didn't realize that you posted more than one message here on King Care. Did we resolve it with the other question that you wrote? I can't remember now.