Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Latest Dexter event on Popsicle Planet is still not working. 4th week in a row for me. I'm stuck at 50 even though I'm completing levels and getting the required color candies.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Joe, sorry for the delay in responding but thank you for writing us here at King Care. That challenge was fixed at the end of last week and since you wrote this a week ago I hope that you have noticed that it is now working.