Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hi, no matter how many color candies I create it is not counted in popsicle island. I'm still struck at 50. Moreover despite being 3rd or 4th I'm still struck in the Island.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Varuna, thank you for posting on king care.
Unfortunately the counters are not working properly and King are aware and looking into it, so hang tight and hopefully it will be fixed soon