I have been sent an email saying king.com are going to close my account within 1 month. Can’t log in

Options
Lindaminx74
Lindaminx74 Posts: 3 Newbie

i have been sent an email saying king.com are going to close my account with in the next month if I don’t use it. I have been trying to log in today, but it’s saying my email address is not registered? It won’t let me log in to ,y account, please help as I still have money on my account and I do not want to loose anything. 

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,783 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi Lindaminx74, could you possibly do a print screen of the email because I never heard of that before!  Are you playing the game through Facebook or the Kingdom?  Let's try doing this - clear out the history on your tablet.  Then shut it down, wait about 10 seconds and then open it again.  Open the game and if you were playing through Facebook or the Kingdom log out and then log back in. 

Once I am able to see what your email said I can forward it to a King Admin because I never heard of that before.

• Lindaminx74
    Options

Hi. I have no idea how to do a print screen. It asked me to log in through facebook. But i want to play all the games. I'm trying to log in with my email and password that i've had for years, but it wont allow me to. Just says email not registered. They have given me a month as from today's date, which is when i received the email. I am going to try aagain through my laptop as that's what i used to play on. I am very disappointed that you feel the need to close my account. I have been with you guys for years and never have you said this to me before. I do not wish to loose my money i have on there nor do i wish to loose my progress. 

• Lindaminx74
    Options

I have had success login on through my laptop. Thank you for your support. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?