Level 3435

Options
Tom_Jacoby
Tom_Jacoby Posts: 5 Level 2

This level is impossible with addition of licorice, I think with the latest update they fiddled with it and made it worse. This level has no skill to it and needs fixing please!

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,783 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi Tom, I hear you and I can empathize with you but no one else has reported this level here on King Care.  What seems to be happening from what the players are saying the higher levels require boosters to clear them and that could be why they are advancing to the top of the game every week.

• Just_Me-2
    Just_Me-2 Posts: 274 Level 3
    Options

I am stuck on this level as well and doubt this is passable without spending many gold bars for extra moves and also lots of hand switches and lollipop hammers. A free spin for 5 extra moves is not going to cut it. I started with full boosters and still could not get the requirements. I was short of 16 chocolates the 1st time, 24 the 2nd time and the game ended the 3rd time because there were no more moves available. It seriously needs to be revised.

• fran_kwas
    fran_kwas Posts: 40 Level 2
    Options

I’ve also been stuck for a few days. Tried using boosters, I think I got it down to 9 once. I spun the wheel for extra moves and got a booster instead. The licorice is a killer 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?