Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
This level is impossible with addition of licorice, I think with the latest update they fiddled with it and made it worse. This level has no skill to it and needs fixing please!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I’ve also been stuck for a few days. Tried using boosters, I think I got it down to 9 once. I spun the wheel for extra moves and got a booster instead. The licorice is a killer
I am stuck on this level as well and doubt this is passable without spending many gold bars for extra moves and also lots of hand switches and lollipop hammers. A free spin for 5 extra moves is not going to cut it. I started with full boosters and still could not get the requirements. I was short of 16 chocolates the 1st time, 24 the 2nd time and the game ended the 3rd time because there were no more moves available. It seriously needs to be revised.
Hi Tom, I hear you and I can empathize with you but no one else has reported this level here on King Care. What seems to be happening from what the players are saying the higher levels require boosters to clear them and that could be why they are advancing to the top of the game every week.