Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Something happened in the system that has prevented the clock from counting down. A system administrator needs to fix it, because I have no way to do so. I have not changed devices or done anything differently.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi David, sorry for the delay in responding but thank you for writing us here at King Care. Are you referring to the daily calendar and you get a booster for each day that you open the game? I'm not sure what is supposed to be counting down. Could you give me more details and perhaps a print screen?