Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Why can’t I see my "Inventory" with boosters on my iPad? My wife has a tab on the frontpage together with the daily boosterwheel. I don’t have this tab. How do I get it so I can se how many boosters I have earned?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I am going to forward this to the King Superstars. Maybe one of them will have the answer.
Hi WilliVoldsom, sorry for the delay in responding but thank you for writing us here at King Care. Are you referring to the box located on the right side of the board? I'm not sure why that has happened to you. Try to clear out the history. Hopefully you are playing through Facebook or the Kingdom. Shut down your mobile device, wait 10 seconds and then open it again. Now open the game and log in with Facebook or the Kingdom and let me know if you see the box. If not, I will have to ask the King Superstars if they have any idea whether everyone should be getting this box or if it is a tester.