Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Why was the treasure offered and when I won the required levels I was unable to collect my boosters and 1 hour of play time
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Chan Ali, sorry for the delay in responding but thank you for writing us here at King Care. I think your best bet to get the correct answer would be to head over to this link and let them know what happened. https://care.king.com/en/contact They can look into your account to see what's going on.