Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I play on an Android phone and tablet, and on a PC with Windows 7. I have never had Space Dash, no matter how many levels I win.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Sorry, Elsa. There seems to be a hierarchy at King, and we're in the lowest levels. As long as the money keeps rolling in, they don't care about inequities.
Hi Carlye, you are not chopped liver in my eyes. I don't work for King. I am just a volunteer who enjoys playing the game as much as you do so I try to come here to help with questions. Sometimes it gets very frustrating on my end when I cannot throw out the things that you want. I was playing this new challenge yesterday both on Firefox and Chrome. One Firefox I was supposed to be collecting green candies but on Chrome, same challenge, it wanted me to collect color bombs. Both had 10 moves to play. This morning both games were down to 7 moves and the green candies now turned to color bombs. With 7 moves it's impossible to clear. This was for level 3309. So move on over because I think I am also chopped liver too!
I used to get some. Now, not so much. I'm always up around the highest level, I've spent hundreds of dollars, I've been playing almost since the beginning, so I don't know why. I'm so sick of the blogs where people smugly talk about their Space Dash and Magic Helmet and yada yada. I'm apparently just chopped liver to you.
Hi Carlye, sorry for the delay in responding but thank you for writing us here at king care. It is usually on mobile devices that you see these challenges but not everyone gets them. You can read more about it here: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/space-dash-and-all-other-challenges-disappeared
Are you getting any challenges? If not, you might be lucky to get the next testing challenge.