Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have completed this game several times now with five moves left but the game confinues to run. I have a score of over 400 million and it continues to play. There must be a bug. What do I do.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi, I’m going on 48 hours on this level and about to break 2 billion mark in points! How soon until we can skip ? Will this be available to us while in the level ?
Hi Clare, sorry for the delay in responding but thank you for writing us here at King Care. Are you still having this issue? When it goes into a continuous loop do you ever see "skip to end ...." at the bottom of the board? If you see that message you can click on it to end it. I just looked up this level here on King Care and a lot of people are having issues with this but only one other had the continuous loop. I just found one message from a King Admin saying that there is a glitch and they are working on resolving this so hang in there.