⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

weekly race prize ?

Options
Windol71
Windol71 Posts: 1 Newbie

I have now come either first or in the top 3 for the weekly race for the past 3 weeks ... it resets each Sunday ... is there a prize? If so .. what is it ???

curious as to whether there’s a prize and the point of the challenge if there is no prize. 

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,695 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi Windo171, sorry for the delay in responding but thank you for writing us here at King Care.  To qualify for the reward, you must have been in the top 3 on the Leader Board at the exact time when the challenge finished. It cannot be at any point during the event. When it ends, you will be able to see where you ranked and then the rewards will be paid out. If you didn’t wait until the event ended, then you might have been bumped down in the rankings by others who played to the end. Please keep this in mind for future challenges! If you were in the top 3 when the event ended and you didn’t get your reward, please post your question here:  https://care.king.com/contact

• Rannilas_
    Rannilas_ Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

The same thing happened to me today. First place, no notification, no prize. Yes, I am certain that I took first. Second place’s jabs further confirmed my win :)

• CherieBundrant
    CherieBundrant Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Same here I have won first the last 2 weeks and again today and nothing.

• Barbara_Becker
    Barbara_Becker Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hi Windo171, sorry for the delay in responding but thank you for writing us here at King Care.  To qualify for the reward, you must have been in the top 3 on the Leader Board at the exact time when the challenge finished. It cannot be at any point during the event. When it ends, you will be able to see where you ranked and then the rewards will be paid out. If you didn’t wait until the event ended, then you might have been bumped down in the rankings by others who played to the end. Please keep this in mind for future challenges! If you were in the top 3 when the event ended and you didn’t get your reward, please post your question here:  https://care.king.com/contact

I agree. I have been in the top 3 many times over the past few months when Sunday comes around, but I have never won a prize. Just what is the prize, and how is it given out?
  • Judi_
    Judi_ Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Same here.  I came in first and no notification or prize.  It just reset on Sunday and started over.

• _Elsa_
    Options

Hey guys, thanks for writing in this message but your responses are getting lost in here.  No one is going to see them and I only saw them because I responded to the original message.  If you win at any time on any of the challenges, please do a print screen and then start a brand new message uploading the print screen so that shows as proof that you were the winner.  A King Admin can go into your account to verify if you got the rewards or not but please start a new message.

• Jaidem
    Jaidem Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options
    I won the weekly race last week. Gifts: one each of 5 boosters. Not worth the time and effort. 
  • Feeney203
    Feeney203 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    I won the weekly race the past 2 competitions and didn’t receive anything💔can someone help please?
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    Hi guys, are you referring to this weekly race?  If so, there are no rewards given for this.  It's more of an ego thing to see if you can make it to the top 3.  Perhaps in the future the studio might change the concept and offer a reward but for now there aren't any.

• Jaidem
    Jaidem Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options
    We are all in different weekly races and I did receive rewards. I am Jaidem!!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?