Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
no way to get more than 50 colour bombs
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I “won” my game of popsicle planet and got a nice prize. But I was told I would stay on the same planet. I can tell you winning has nothing to do with collecting color bombs. I notice the game is down now. It is not working. I hope they fix it before it returns. I have done all the released levels to date. Am waiting for new levels which are released every Wed. If the game isn’t fixed when it is released again, ask me again and I will tell you what I discovered totally by accident raised my score first to 100, then to 150.
This most recent Popsicle Planet game on Candy Crush collection of chocolate bombs. I played soon as it start. I was informed by Xarly that there is only one prize given to the first person to collect 100 bombs. Was also told reason I did not win because “only dedicated players win”. My daughter played for me when I cannot. Everyone on my game board was at 50. I got up Sunday morning at 6 am and someone was ahead of me! So,of course for 3x I lost, So, I was furious! Never were we able to know our progress. Nor are we informed how we collect the bombs, if on only current boards or we can use previous levels. Can not tell you how much money I have spent on bonuses. Was also told that I was given a prize but not how to collect it. BUT guess what, I nor longer care. Never again playing bonus games, of being lied to “we fixing it “ then WHY DO YOU KEEP OFFERING IT TO BE PLAYED?