⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

So when is the glitch on “Popsicle Planet” getting fixed?

Options
Judy_Fowler
Judy_Fowler Posts: 21 Level 2

no way to get more than 50 colour bombs

Answers

• Denise_Biddle
    Denise_Biddle Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

This most recent Popsicle Planet game on Candy Crush collection of chocolate bombs. I played soon as it start. I was informed by Xarly that there is only one prize given to the first person to collect 100 bombs. Was also told reason I did not win because “only dedicated players win”. My daughter played for me when I cannot. Everyone on my game board was at 50. I got up Sunday morning at 6 am and someone was ahead of me! So,of course for 3x I lost, So, I was furious! Never were we able to know our progress. Nor are we informed how we collect the bombs, if on only current boards or we can use previous levels. Can not tell you how much money I have spent on bonuses. Was also told that I was given a prize but not how to collect it. BUT guess what, I nor longer care. Never again playing bonus games, of being lied to “we fixing it “ then WHY DO YOU KEEP OFFERING IT TO BE PLAYED? 

• Judith-3
    Judith-3 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

I “won” my game of popsicle planet and got a nice prize.  But I was told I would stay on the same planet.  I can tell you winning has nothing to do with collecting color bombs.  I notice the game is down now.  It is not working.    I hope they fix it before it returns.  I have done all the released levels to date.  Am waiting for new levels which are released every Wed.  If the game isn’t fixed when it is released again, ask me again and I will tell you what I discovered totally by accident raised my score first to 100, then to 150.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?