Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Just wondering what is the purpose of the trophies on candy crush saga? There's really no explanation about them, and from what I can tell there's no incentive for receiving them. If anything, it's annoying that it keeps popping up.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi mulliganaceaus, you really do enjoy writing negative messages don't you? I understand your frustration completely so please try to understand mine at the moment. I am just a volunteer who comes here to help the players and it's very frustrating to read 3 negative messages posted from you in less than 5 minutes. We have to work together and not against each other.
What you think is irrelevant others enjoy seeing on their map. I guess you can't please everyone!
Hi NikaK, I think the only purpose of the trophies is for those players who need to be at the top, to compete with other players. No you are correct that there is no incentive except for the players who have to compete with others to be at the top.