Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I did not get anything after hitting the jackpot today how do i get my prize
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi amrobinson67, sorry for the delay in responding but thank you for writing us here at King Care. I think there might be an issue regarding the jackpot and the players not getting their prize. I am going to elevate this to a King Admin who might have more information to help you. She won't be in the office until tomorrow.