Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am trying to sync my FB progression with King as I don't want to play on Facebook anymore. I've read all the tips. When to account settings in King and then reentered my password for King and then clicked on sync with FB but nothing happens.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi TRICIA4955, have you seen this response yet? https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/how-can-i-transfer-my-progress-from-facebook-to-the-king-website It seems to be working for others. Please let me know if it works for you.