Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Why am I set back and how can I fix that? I haven't uninstalled any programs or changed any settings. Just didn't play for some hours and when I reload now I'm at 2825 and it doesn't change. It shows a message box with "Find out more", when I click on it, it sends me to this link https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/is-your-browser-ready-for-html5 . There I clicked on the html5test.com link and it's just loading something- but no results.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Linda, it looks like your game went back to the old version. See if this helps you get back on track: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/my-candy-crush-saga-has-gone-back-to-an-old-version-how-can-i-get-the-newer-version-back