Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I had to refresh my tablet and it has sent me back to original game. I need to get it back with the latest upgrade for my King games.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Pamela, thanks for posting on King care.
Do you mean that you have lost progress since restarting? I have a link here that explains connection and if you were not connected, then contact the team by the link in the blog post
https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/have-you-lost-your-levels-a-guide-on-how-to-keep