Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
My last level is about 3389 in Candy Crush Saga. Then sudently I'm back to level 2825, I cannot move out from that level and i have noticed from King that browser should be updated to HTML5. My browser had updated, but the game still the same view
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Sukamto, I know what happened to your game! It went back to the old version. Here is some information to get you back on track: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/my-candy-crush-saga-has-gone-back-to-an-old-version-how-can-i-get-the-newer-version-back