Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am currently level 1387 and wonder how many levels are left to reach the top.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
God knows. I am playing level 3398
They came out with 30 new levels yesterday (6/20/18). The highest level is 3485. They come out with new levels every Wednesday. Lately, I've noticed that they come out with 15 new levels one week, and then the following week it's 30 and it alternates between weeks.