Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
When I spin the wheel, or log in for the daily prize, I claim it, and the it never shows back up to use. I have never had a problem on any other level before.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi carolb875, sorry for the delay in responding. Are you still having this issue? I haven't seen anyone else post about not getting their boosters. Please try this - can you do a count on your boosters before closing the game today and write them down. When you go back into the game tomorrow and you spin the wheel check to see what you got and then check what the board is showing. Hopefully your old count will have increased. If not, please write back and let's see if I can find someone to help you.