Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I spun the prize wheel this morning, won the jackpot and received absolutely nothing. Please help.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thanks Elsa!
@Tara I am very sorry about this, I have now added these goodies to your account :-)
Happy Crushing!
Thanks Elsa! @Tara I am very sorry about this, I have now added these goodies to your account :-) Happy Crushing!
Thank you.
Hi Tara, I just forwarded your issue to the King Admins so hopefully one of them will respond back to you.