Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
"Not suported in your country"
But I was playing this game before at the same mobile advice,then I deleted and didn't played a few month. Now I want to play it again,but can't install. Please help. Thank you,sorry on bad english.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Natasa991, I am wondering if your Android was changed to a different country. Please read the post where a King Admin advised a player on how to change the country. See if this helps: https://care.king.com/en/shuffle-cats/how-can-i-change-my-country