Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
what gives with this level?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I've been passing the gift bags several times already. I never get the golden bars. Just now I passed the gift bag and never received the bars. I think I am entitled to them since the beginning. Is it possible for King to give me the bars that I have received?
Hi Joann, can you give me a better idea of what's going on? I just searched here on King Care to see if anyone has notified us about this level and no one has yet. Do you need a tip on how to clear it? See if this tip helps you: https://candycrushsagaallhelp.blogspot.com/2018/06/candy-crush-saga-level-3438-tips-and.html