After the update on my iPad for candy crush was finished, I tried to play and this is when I found that it did open the game, however, it's another friends game that opens? How can this happen! When I scroll up on my friends game progress map, I can find my name and picture of where I am on the map, but of course the map won't let me click on my name to open it up that way. This friend has never even been on my iPad hahaha! I'm on level 2651 and he's down at level 2425. I don't want to lose all my boosters and lives that I have earned, so what can I try? I've turned off iPad and restarted, didn't work. I've tried opening my game from facebook and other apps pages, didn't work. Keeps opening up my friends game. I love playing the game, so I hope there is something I can do to fix this strange problem. Keep me posted please. Hope this can get fixed real soon. Thanks, I hope