Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Playing on iPhone - old levels, completed new level. Candies are not registering for me but they are for my buddy. What's the issue?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Same here. I’ve passed about 10 levels and none of my candies are registering as collected.
I'm having the same problem. been playing for two days, my buddies has registered, but after many games, none of mine have!! Are we missing a step to get it registered?
Same here... with previous challenges, my buddies did not work and now that they do their part, mine is not showing and I passed many levels. Disgusting!