Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I'm at level 1326 on my ipad and when I login on my phone, it shows I'm at level 11. I need to do a hard reset to my ipad because of another issue and I'm worried I'll lose my level. Thanks.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Saralilac,
Are you logging in with a Facebook or King account on your iPad? If so your progress is saved on the servers. On your phone make sure you are logged in with the same account as your iPad. If still not showing the correct level log out of the account on your game and Facebook app (if using Facebook account). Turn the phone off for 10 second and when you turn it on start the game and log back in with the same account as the iPad