Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
i have just 16 drops in level 3498??????? not possible to solve this level with only 16 drops...
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
How can i pass this level with little moves just 18
Hi all! Thanks so much for the feedback we have now increased the number of moves form 16 to 22. Thanks a lot!
Hi all! Thanks so much for the feedback we have now increased the number of moves form 16 to 22.
Thanks a lot!
Please everyone make sure that they have the most up to date version of the game installed :-)
FYI mine has now been updated to 25 moves
Just for your info I started on 19 moves why do we all have dif amount of moves weird. !
Impossible with 16. Will wait until moves are added.
It took a lot of explosions and I had to use 10 gold bars, but I was able to get through it in 19 moves.
I bought 5 extra moves and completed it.
It looks like originally level 3498 had 30 moves. This is torture,
Ouch, Julie! I've' already spent quite a few boosters but I am holding out for a hooefho revision...
I ended up using about 70 gold bars trying to spin for extra moves, luckily I had enough gold bars after collecting sugar drops twice a day for the past couple months. I wasn't lucky enough to get +5 on all my spins. Ridiculous level. Waste of my time.
Mine also comes up with 16 moves (19 with boosters) even though the help websites show 30. Guess I will have to wait until it gets fixed.