Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Collecting 100 liquorice and 100 yellow candies is impossible. Sort it out King you're not having my money to advance rigged levels so I'll just delete app instead
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
There were 30 moves at first. I only had 16 moves as well as you, and have tried about 25 times. The best I managed was removing almost half of what is needed. I won’t delete the app, but I may place this in my folder called DULL GAMES. Good luck. I agree that it is not winnable now.