Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
The Hint feature is to fast and is interfering with my game play. Can this be addressed?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Mary, sorry that no one has responded to you yet but I will take care of it now! I am gathering a list of messages here on King Care for anyone who has suggested that the hints have an on/off thing. I will most definitely be adding this message to the list!
Can the Hint feature on Candy Crush be slower or turned off?