Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I've been getting the required candies etc but none are being counted. I've tried reinstalling the app to no avail. As a result we're failing all the challenges.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I thought mine was fixed, we both got the 500 candies required to pass, but it said challenge failed... weird.
Thanks for the solution.
Download Clash of Lights
Thanks for fixing the problem. Good luck guys I hope yours is fixed too now
Same here . Buddy challenge is not working
Same here, I don't want my buddy to dump me. They don't know I have a problem and probably think I'm not playing
Hope they figure this out soon! I finally found a good buddy and I don't want them to find a new buddy because they don't think I'm playing!!!
Same Here! Very frustrating!
Me too, some challenges work and some don’t. It counted my wins in win 7 rounds but not my challenge to collect blue candy or wrapped candy...
Same problem here!
Can you please fix my buddy challenge????
I am also unable to collect candies. My buddy's chart shows him climbing but my total stays at 0.
The same problem here. I hope King figures this out!