Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am at level 3488 of candy crush. videos all show 30 moves but I'm on
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi the wire, sorry for the delay in responding but thank you for writing us here at King Care. Are you still having this issue? Do you still need help? You can read more about the level changes here: https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/levels-keep-changing
The studio has been made aware of how upset the players are getting with all the level changes so it is being addressed but I don't know if and when the changes will stop.