Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
i hill jackpot on wheel after 4 years was so happy but very disappointed as I got Nothing!!!, when just said come later for another spin. This was really disappointing, I don’t feel like playing anymore , we’res my reward
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
If you miss a reward from any other feature, please report this to our Player Support Team here,
The screen shots are from all stats features and there are no rewards given from those.
Please feel free repost in new thread since this post from 2018
Thank you
So Elsa what happened. Yesterday this happened to me and I've been playing this game since it dropped & have hit the jackpot a couple of times, and I mean just that only a couple times. I believe it's designed that way not to hit that often...lol I was on Level 4686 yesterday shen this occurred.
Anyway all my booters popped up at the time, but I never received anything. Ive been trying to reach out so boosters can be administered to my account.
Hi Sammy,
I am gathering a list of messages posted here regarding the Jackpot and rewards. I will add this message to the list.
Please help?