Candy Crush 3422 has how many moves?

Lorna_Leow_Wong
Lorna_Leow_Wong Posts: 96 Level 2

Can I ask players how many moves is your level 3422? I have only 18 moves which is impossible. I see videos of ppl having 32 moves which are more like it. 

Best Answer

Answers

• Steve-18
    Steve-18 Posts: 276 Level 3
    edited June 2018

It's not impossible to do in 18 moves. If Space Dash is active, fill it up completely then go to Level 3422 and start with an extra color bomb and/or striped-wrapped. If you've filled up the space dash you'll also have 21 moves. Once play begins use those specials wisely to unlock the ingredients, eliminate the icing and other blockers. Use a free switch or lollipop hammer at the right time to make a big color bomb+striped color bomb+wrapped combo to clear it out fast. I started with 21 and completed with 5 moves left. I can't do that every time but it is possible.

• Miriam_
    Miriam_ Posts: 61 Level 2

It's not impossible to do in 18 moves. If Space Dash is active, fill it up completely then go to Level 3422 and start with an extra color bomb and/or striped-wrapped. If you've filled up the space dash you'll also have 21 moves. Once play begins use those specials wisely to unlock the ingredients, eliminate the icing and other blockers. Use a free switch or lollipop hammer at the right time to make a big color bomb+striped color bomb+wrapped combo to clear it out fast. I started with 21 and completed with 5 moves left. I can't do that every time but it is possible.

Well it is if you don't have boosters'. And I'm not playing old levels time after time to get a full spaceship. Where is the fun in that!!!!
  • Lorna_Leow_Wong

It is possible only when you have a very very lucky board which is so hard to come by. Sad to say that.

• Bert-2
    Bert-2 Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited July 2018

18 moves is too few but not impossible. This one worked for me: Choose the cocoswheel and reset the board until you have it on the second upperrow, second to the left or right. Move it upWards and it will clear the upper and 2 bottem rows. This gives you the best possible start. Other cocoswheels Will pop-up and be helpfull but you Still need a lot of luck and you need to think about every move.

• sooshunt
    sooshunt Posts: 9 Level 2

You can always get past any level....ie that is why we are here....problem is how ridiculous it has become. I did not get to this level by chance. But the game has become a joke. Keep playing and you will pass any level. It is not about skill any more. It is about them wanting u to buy boosters, ok if u do not after a while they let u pass. It is a scam......

• Lorna_Leow_Wong
    Answer ✓

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?