Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Been playing on Chrome for months, suddenly gone back to old format. Still ok on Firefox and IPad
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Sue, I play CC on my laptop using the googlechrome browser. I read somewhere that maybe clearing the browsedata would help. I tried this and up to now I have had no problems anymore. Good luck
Not sure if you still have this problem Miriam, mine is still playing up. I have found that if I use CCCleaner I can play again but seem to have to do a clean every couple of days. If you have fixed your problem some other way could you let me know
Thank you
Have the same problem!!!